Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Request for cancellation and refund must be done in writing by email to "firstname.lastname@example.org".
- Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event will be refunded 90% of the registration fees. The remaining 10% of the fee contributes to administration costs incurred.
- Registrations cancelled less than 60 but more than 30 days before the event will be refunded 60% of the registration fees. Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund.
- Registrations from the authors’ cancellation as a result of his/her paper for not being accepted will be refunded 90% of the registrations fees. The remaining 10% of the fee contributes to administration costs incurred.
- All reimbursements will be processed as soon as possible, after the request received.
- The refund will be returned via the same payment method as the original receipt of funds.
- If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason they may substitute, by someone else from the same institute/organization.
- Please note that no refund or discount will be made if a function or event within the registration fee is not taken up or is subsequently cancelled.